Annunciation Church Family Hall and Education Center
The new Church Hall and Education Building is an addition to the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church campus originally constructed in the mid 1950’s. The east wing houses the education facilities with classrooms and a full preschool program. The west wing of the building functions as the Church Main Hall which is one-story high-volume meeting space with adjacent low roof pre-function spaces.
The building is a two-story concrete masonry unit (CMU) structure with special reinforced masonry shear walls. Adjacent to the new building, the existing education and pre-school building was demolished to create an open courtyard for gathering and the Church’s annual Greek Festival celebration. The new Church Hall building now provides a graceful meeting hall and banquet space for the congregation as well as a modern, well-functioning education facility.